Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stuff I Read, vol. whatever

It's that time again—where I try to remember what I've read since the last time I posted a list of what I read!

It hasn't been much actually, because I think I've been a little glum, or at least I've been re-reading and re-reading my little pile of frayed comfort books from way back. Adult titles, though, so they don't count here. Here's the YA, most of which I already wrote about, but didn't tally:

Nicholas Dane, Melvin Burgess
The Ghost Behind the Wall, Melvin Burgess
The Cry of the Wolf, Melvin Burgess
Forever, Judy Blume
Knights of the Hill Country, Tim Tharp
The Outsiders, S.E. Hinton
Gathering Blue, Lois Lowry
Ender in Exile, Orson Scott Card
The Carbon Diaries, 2015, Saci Lloyd
Black Rabbit Summer, Kevin Brooks

Ack! It's useless. If it isn't something I already mentioned here or just finished, I can't remember. I'm sitting here trying to visualize past stacks of library books, but it's not going so well. So:
Total since whenever: 10
Total YTD: 60
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment