Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011 BBYA

Gah!!
This was supposed to be a snow day!
My doctor's appointment was canceled; my stupid work meeting was canceled.  I tidied the apartment and got myself snow day supplies and filled the coffeemaker in advance and had big plans to watch Jersey Shore from bed all day, but then it snowed less than they said and the public schools are open, so now I have to shower or something.  Eventually.

More importantly, the ALA has released their 2011 Best Books for Young Adults, which is quite long, and also the Top Ten:
Ship Breaker, Paolo Bacigalupi
Revolution, Jennifer Donnelley
Finnikin of the Rock, Melina Marchetta
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour, Morgan Matson
Hold Me Closer, Necromancer, Lish McBride
Trash, Andy Mulligan
Bamboo People, Mitali Perkins
The Things a Brother Knows, Dana Reinhardt
Last Night I Sang to the Monster, Benjamin Saenz
Revolver, Marcus Sedgwick

No comments:

Post a Comment