Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sweet Valley High


A quick public service announcement:  I am completely obsessed with Forever Young Adult's systematic Sweet Valley High book recapsVery educational.   I haven't been this impatient waiting for new entries since Maureen Johnson was reading Dan Brown's latest so we wouldn't have to.  I thought I was a quite the fan back in my youth, but it turns out I missed a ton.  Like, I somehow didn't notice that Elizabeth Wakefield was awful.  And I totally missed the one where Regina Morrow dies the only time she tries cocaine.  I know!

But you know they're making a SVH movie, right?  And also that a new novel about the twins as adults is coming out in a couple of months (I just got the free preview chapter for my Kindle, and all I can say is ugh.)?  So thanks to the hard work of the FYA ladies, we can all catch up without having to actually, you know, read 181 lousy books.

No comments:

Post a Comment