Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Los Angeles Book Awards

Holy s***.  I am bad at my non-job job.
Did I miss the L.A. Times book award finalists???  Months ago?  Really?!  I have been so out of it for so long that I feel like I'm just sticking my head out of my cave and looking around to see what's happened.

Ok. Here they are.  (I only finally discovered this because of my recent obsession with Rick Yancey's The Curse of the Wendigo.  I can't believe it took a 40% off Borders coupon to get me to find out that it even existed.)

Sugar Changed the World: A Story of Magic, Spice, Slavery, Freedom and Science, Marc Aronson and Marina Budhos
Wicked Girls: A Novel of the Salem Witch Trials, Stephanie Hemphill
The Ring of Solomon, Jonathan Stroud
A Conspiracy of Kings, Megan Whalen Turner
The Curse of the Wendigo, Rick Yancey

Winners announced Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment